About Azarbaijan Museum in East Azarbaijan province
Azarbaijan Museum, constructed in 1957 and inaugurated in 1962, is on Imam Khomaini Ave (next to the Blue Mosque). With an area of 3000 square meters, it consists of the following three main sections:
A) Ethnological Section, representing costumes and characteristics of various tribes and people of Iran;
B) Archaeological Section, exhibiting objects dating back to the fourth millennium BC. Here one can see coins, weapons, decorative objects, domestic utensils and tile works.
These objects were excavated in Mushlan, Hassanlu, Qara Tappeh, Khosrow Shah, and Marlik.
C) History of Constitutional Revolution Section, containing photographs and documents of interest from the Constitutional Revolution of Iran.